cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Excise Invoice for Deemed Export Customer in USD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am having a Deemed Export customer giving orders in USD.

We create SO in USD currency.

But when create Excise Invoice using J1iiN, we are not able to change the Excise Invoice type to Deemed.

Please advise whether is system allow Deemed Export to having transaction in USD ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever is the type of Scenario we need to maintain the required Excise Gp and series Gp setings in IMG-LG-Tax on goods Movements-Business Transactions-Outgoing Excise Invoices-Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.Also number ranges in SNRO/J1IP for the object.

J1IIN can be created only in INR.In excise Invoice creation mode you can select the export type as per your requirement.

Regards

Vadiraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for your reply.

But, I am unable to save Excise Invoice when my document currency is in USD.

It doesn't allow me to choose the Excise Invoice Type as Deemed when creating Excise Invoice

I am getting error : Error in allocating Excise invoice number Interval not found Number object J_1IEXCEXP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me know the clear requirement.

1. Whether customer is providing CT1 or CT3?

2. Does he a 100% EOU Unit or Trader?

Based on the requirement solution can be suggested.

Thanks

Ravi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The customer is providing CT1.

I am not sure about whether he has a 100 % EOU or Trader.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Deemed Export in USD is not exactly the same in SAP. Basically it is Merchant Export in the Terms.

The Customer is Trader and is having Export Authorisation. In this case Customer Provides CT1 form and ARE-1 form that is generated in his system for the Plant in our SAP.

This Process has to be mapped as Export rather than Deemed Export.

Thanks

Ravi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Process of deemed export

Sales order>>>outbound delivery>>>Inovice>>>Excise invoice(Here if sale in USD system automatically calculate excie in INR depending uppon your Exchange Rate) >>>Create ARE 3 (with refrance to excise invoice).

kapil