cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settle a WBS element to a balance sheet account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I need some help with how to configure the following. This a very simple requirement I am just not able to get it to work.

My client has never used PS before. They need to do three dimensional reporting (cost centre, internal order, and another cost object). We have selected WBS elements as the third dimension. This is for very unique financial reporting requirements.

The costs/revenues that are posted against the WBS element need to be settled each month to a balance sheet equity account. The WBS element may or may not be complete as they may remain open for long periods of time. Therefore, at the end of the period whatever balance is in the WBS element needs to be simply settled to the balance sheet account defined in the WBS element settlement rule.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks

shady_elhefnawy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear .,

Did you find the solution?

Regards.,

Shady Osama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter the G/L as Receiver in the settlement profile and run CJ88 to settle the costs on WBSE To the G/L Account as per your requirement.

Please check sap help how to configure the settlement profile and Allocation Structure.

Thanks,

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure the settlement profile, where you specify the GL account as receiver. Also allocation structure, settlement cost element, and assign this profile to the project profile.