cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the registered vendor in the EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,my experts ;

I work in SRM 7.0 . SAP_ABA: SAPKA70103. I am in the ROS scenario.

I have two clients on the same server .100 Client is EBP system ,and the other 300 client is SUS system .

Now ,I have one question about ROS . I have done all the configurations according the ROS cookbook . But ,I can not find the vendor registered in 300 client through the ,like this :

The, I canu2019t find any new vendor in the following screen. I am sure that there are some vendor registered in the client 300.

empty!

I think I can find the new vendor in the SUS system ,but I can not ,I do not know why .

I have finished the configuration about role u201CZSAP_EC_BBP_ST_PURCHASERu201D,like:

ros_prescreen/main.do?sap-client=300&sap-user=st_pur02&sap-password=initial

PS: the user st_pur02 is in the client 300 . (this user in client 300 created through transaction users_gen )

BestRegards!

Alex!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using the link --> prescreen_suppliers --> to find the list of registred suppliers?

please let me know. what is that you see when you click the above mentioned link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,khan:

Thanks for your reply .

I want to use the link .But I can find nothing after clicking the button .It should be the list of registered vedor in the SUS system ,isn't it?

thanks !

BR!

Alex!