cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Print Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have defined an output type for the sales order acknowledgement. "Print Immediately" is activated for this and hence once the sales order is saved, it's getting printed. But the problem is every time it prints 2 copies whenever a sales order is created and saved. Is there any control over the number of copies in SAP or is it purely a printer configuration?

Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Since you have set Print immediately option on save of the document i.e. option 4 in the output settings for timing of output , the system will generate the print every time the document is saved. Hence to avoid that in the output type maintain option to print the document manually i.e. option 3 with the print immediately option.

That should solve the problem of multiple copies.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Number of Messages Field in the CONDITION RECORDS -

>COMMUNICATION Tab

This might be the reason for the Number of copies.

Please revert back if this is not the case.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh ,

Thanks for the reply. I have already checked this place. "No.of messages" is showing 0. I think it is skowing 0 because we have not enetred anything there. Any other place do I need to check?

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone please throw a light on this?

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It depends on your local printer settings for the USER. Check with your system admin, or try to give print of any word document from the system and check how many copies will come.

Take help of your system admin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Tcode: VA02 - Extra Tab From Menubar - Header - Edit - here slect Output Condition type then click on Communication

Method Tab Check the Number of Messages Field. If nothing is there then try to maintain 2 in that field Save the order

then take a printout and check now how many pages will come.

1. coming 2 pages or 4 pages check if it is 4 pages then goto you printing machine (printer) try check the settings of the printer

Regards,

Mh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please alos check and follow below steps

Goto Tcode: VA02 or VA03

1. Enter Sales Order Number

2. Click on Sales Docuent from Menubar

3. Click on Issue Output To

4. Select Message Type

5. Click on Print preview Icon

6. There is Number of Copies section

under Number of copies section there is Number field here enter (1)

It will help you.

Regards,

MH