cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the Print preview of Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have an issue while seeing the print preview for Outbound Delivery . In the status bar I get a message "Output Could not be issued " . I checked the ouput assignment , everything seems to be fine , using LD00. and even checked in transaction v/34 or NACE for processing routines , everything seems to be fine .

Please note : The issue is limited to only Particular Shipping point 2000. I have 2 Shipping Points in the system 1000 & 2000 (There is 2 Sales Organisation aswell 1000 & 2000). For 1000 Shipping point , I am able to issue the output but not for 2000.

Any missing output determination configuration related to Shipping point or something else ?

Please let me know as I am Abaper , unware of SD confiquration

Many thanks,

Kumaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please look at your output type, and the requirement settings and check if the shipping point is a required access.

also look at the access sequence assigned to your output type, and check if the shipping point is part of your access.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I cheked in NACE transaction . Choosed V2 appl and then Access Sequence , i see set a list of Access Sequence defined there . Whcih has AS 0001 - delivery type , AS0002 Shipping Point/Route and so on .. when i choose AS002 and click on fields i see the assignment .How do i proceed from here ?

Many thanks,

Kumaran

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Check with AS: 0012-shipping point for ur output type LD00 in NACE which is a std one and create the condition recorde for this combination.

2.check the Output smart form assigment in Processing routines.

3.Check ur Output Procedure if this LD00 included or not.

4.Check ur smart form assignment in Program as well in t-code SMARTFORM

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumaran,

Just check if the output type has been maintained in the Delivery document. If not then maintain it there and then try to give the print command.

For the document to pickup the Output type automatically you require to maintain the Condition record through Tcode VV21 for the delivery document and the output type combination.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik ,

Yes the output type(LD00), medium(Print Output) & partner(4000000000) is mentioned in the delivery document.

Any other ways, kindly suggest .

Many thanks ,

Kumaran