cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-activate contract line item in SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any BAPI/Function module in SRM 5.0 which can be used to de-activate a contract line? I am trying to create an ABAP program which de-activate a set of line items in a contract based on certain conditions. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for your help,

Jaison

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Weird business requirement. Any specific purpose?

Have you tried BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for the response. BADI is not useful. I am trying to have utility which helps users to inactivate a bunch of lines together instead of navigating through each lines.

Thanks

Jaison

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand your requirement correctly, you would like to run a program so that all of your contracts would be evaluated and some items would be "deactivated". When a user is browsing the contract in display mode, the items marked "deactivated" would be grayed out or not showing up. If this is the case, you can use FM BBP_PD_CTR_UPDATE in your program. If the de-activation is permenant, you could make use of the DEL_IND field to mark the item deleted under the desired conditions. If you don't want items to be deleted, you could create a custom field, ZDEACTIVE (or something like that) and mark this field in the program. Then however, you would have to modify the screen logic so that such items are recognizable on the UI for end users, e.g. read-only in edit mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Function module BBP_PD_CTR_UPDATE can be used for this scenario. This can be achieved by setting the value for IT_ITEM- ITM_RELEASED = 'X' for the items needs to be marked as inactive.

Thanks for your replies.

Jaison