cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software component dependency requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

We have 40 interfaces which use the same message structure in the sender and receiver.

I thought of creating a common SWCV and create dependency (Context Installation time )with all the other SWCV.

And use this same namespace and service interface in the COMMON SWCV to do the configuration of all these 40 interfaces...

In SWCV abc ,zxy etc I am able see the Service interface under Basis Objects u2026but I am not able to see it during creating sender or receiver agreement..

How to solve this..Tell me the option I am trying is correct or wrong...is there is any better possible way to reuse the namespace and service interface I all the SWCV..Suggest me the better solution.. ?

Regards

Souz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are looking for the interfaces not displaying while creating the sender/receiver agreements...you need to associate the interfaces to the business services if used...for business systems you cannot add so...

ID objects are totally different from the IR and the depency set at SWCV is no way related to ID objects and that the reason its not displaying the interaces as a drop down during creation of the agreements..only way is to add them at respective tabs for the business services ...if business services are used...

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (0)