cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP netweaver developer studio - deployement faild

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am a beginner with developer studio and i am facing the following problem

i have create a simple application for handheld and when i deploy my application from application explorer the system issue

a message the the deployment failed ....

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\CE\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.mobile.dt.oca.rt\MI\inbox\sapasaber2_serviceimplementation.sda (Access is denied)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed

Probably the file sapasaber2_serviceimplementation.sda is already present at the location C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\CE\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.mobile.dt.oca.rt\MI\inbox

And the file is marked as read only.

Now when you try to deploy the applicaiton from IDE.

IDE will try to write it to that file but because its read only it throws that exception.

But i am not able to understand why this file is there already there and is marked as read only.

If you remove this file from the inbox folder and try the deployment again then it should work.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying

i do what you have said but the deployment failed again .... and when i lunch the simulator it gives me an exception

is there any settings to make the simulator works ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

for your notes

i have installed the netweaver developer studio and add the MDK plugins using SAP NetWeaver Mobile 7.1 SP3 Trial Version u2013 Development Tools only http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/c0846cb5-59ec-2a10-46a2-cff9cd9b8fc3

and i want to deploy the sample application attached with it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmad,

If i understand you correct, you have created a simple OCA application using Mobile Applications for Handheld perspective.

Am i right?

MDK is only for backward compatibility and you dont need it to create new application. It is only available for migration of MI 2.5 or 7.0 applications.

I think you right click on your OCA application and then deploy. Correct me if i am wrong.

Can you try following?

In your NWDS, go to Window > Preferences > Mobile > Handhelds > Runtime Settings > Click on reset client installation

When you click on this button, NWDS will delete C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\CE\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.mobile.dt.oca.rt\MI folder and create new MI client installation at the same location.

It is as if you are reinstalling the client.

So this will be fresh client.

Now try the deployment again.

See if you get the same error again.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before doing the local deployment once Launch the simulator (Link is mentioned in previuos reply by Abhijeet).

Then deploy the custom application and then re launch this time deployment should be fine.

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your helpful information

now the simulator work fine after resetting and the deployment success ... but after deployment if i lunched the simulator again .. i got the following error

java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:365)

at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)

at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.console.MgmtConsole.initialize(MgmtConsole.java:51)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.init.FrameworkInitializer.startManagementConsole(FrameworkInitializer.java:235)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.init.FrameworkInitializer.init(FrameworkInitializer.java:73)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.startup.pda.Startup.main(Unknown Source)

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.console.MgmtConsole.initialize(MgmtConsole.java:57)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.init.FrameworkInitializer.startManagementConsole(FrameworkInitializer.java:235)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.init.FrameworkInitializer.init(FrameworkInitializer.java:73)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

Error starting the framework

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot initialize framework

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.init.FrameworkInitializer.init(FrameworkInitializer.java:146)

... 5 more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

This error may occur when the client is already launched and you are trying to launch the same client again.

While launching the client please make it sure that no other client processes are running.

Regards,

Dhanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

now .. i am creating a new mobile handheld project

when i am crating the UI component and try to apply a template for the component controller i got the following error

Internal error

Plugin name: Metamodel Common Services for Eclipse

Internal error : com.sap.ide.metamodel.common.services.eclipse

Class : com.sap.ide.mmservices.common.eclipse.internal.template.apply.ApplyTemplateWizard$1

Method : performFinish()

Exception : java.lang.NullPointerException: null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please tell me which version of IDE you are using?

Regards,

Dhanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

SAP NetWeaver 7.1 Composition Environment SP05 PAT0000

Former Member
0 Kudos

could any one help me ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

There was a fix done for the same issue but it is available in 7.1 SP6 onwards.

You have to use the latest version of the IDE.

Regards,

Dhanya

Edited by: Dhanya K Moni on Dec 15, 2009 5:45 AM

Edited by: Dhanya K Moni on Dec 15, 2009 5:46 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you all

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We faced some issue on deployment to mobile simulator.

1. You may reset the client( preferences> Mobile> Handhelds-->runtime settings). After this try deploying the application.

If this is not working then

2. Navigate to Ocafolder
...SAP\IDE\CE\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.mobile.dt.oca.rt and delete the MI folder and then unzip laptop.zip file and try deployinthe application.

If this is not working check your Model. If your mode(service component ) is having some problem then also deployment will fail.

Regards,

Muhammed Nishad J

www.applexus.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have update the developer studio and i have the same problem of apply template on component controller

my version now is :

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.1 SP04 PAT0000

Build id: 200911281443

could any one help ?

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you try with neweaver developer studio :Final Release SAP Netweaver 7.1 Composition Environment SP08

Mobile plugin SP08 patch 02 or the latest patch SP09 patch 0

instead of EHP1

Regards,

Muhammed Nishad J

www.applexus.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying

now i have the plugins SP08

and i have uninstalled the Developer Studio EHP1 ... and i installed SAP NetWeaver 7.1 Composition Environment SP05 PAT0000

how can i upgrade the developer studio only to SP08 ...could you help me

sorry for my basic questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have download IDEUPDSITECE09_0-10005158.SCA (SP09) for SMP

have i download also the previous SPs (SP06 - SP07 - SP08)

and how can i use this SCA file to update

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have found this guide http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9077971a-48c9-2a10-3799-bf967a68e...

and i will back to you after upgrade to SP08

Thanks all for your time

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could update you NWDS online provided you need a SUSER ID to Service Market Place.

You go to help>Softwareuodates>Find&Install>search for new features>Add New remotesite

use

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/ce/710

and finish.

Regards,

Muhammed Nishad J

www.applexus.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

another error message

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.

Could not get ModelType com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeltypes.OCA for model employee.EmployeeModel(hint: check whether content archive is in classpath)

could any one help me ??