Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns Scenario:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have the following scenario in Returns Process:

Business want to charge the customer on the returned product based on the usage of the product. The following is the Standard scenario in SAP, but it is not suitable could you please let me know the alternative solution!

Return Order--

Returns Delivery--

Credit memo

(Price deducted (Credit memo generated

while processing the as per the sale order pricing

Returns Order) after the deduction at sale order level)

Requirement:

2. Business needs to give the fresh product to the customer by deducting the credit note value from the net value of the fresh product, and this calculation (Fresh Product Process - Credit Note Value)should be printed in the invoice, so that the customer understands the charges on the returned product and the fresh product price and the net difference payable(if required).

Regards,

sushil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The expected requirement is not directly possible. The option is to have a text field where in the details are manually maintained of Fresh Product Process - Credit Note Value and the price is manually maintained. It is not possible for system to understand and establish link between Fresh Product Process and Credit Note.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Sorry, for the late reply.

Thank you for your input, lt me check with my abaper for any posibiility and get back to you with or w/o solution.

Regards,

Skumar