cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested Delivery Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

from where this requested delivery date comes.my next question is,in my company i want to configure penalty system.if i am making sales order requested delivery date is there & i have to delivery material on that date.but if i am not able to deliver material on time means on requested delivery date i have to pay penalty to customer. this penalty calculate on daily basis its taking base as a requested delivery date.but this date may or may not be.its depend on customer agreement.how can i configure this things.because i want to made report only behalf of this date.

Regards

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request delivery date can be maintained while creating the order itself, generally it will be populated as per the customization in sales order document type.

Secondly, if you want to put penality for the delay you can do that refering through the SAP standard report on order time VS delivery time available in the T-code: Va05(list of Sales Order) and LX47 - Analysis of Delayed Delivery Update.

Please confirm.

Skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain the field to update the actual delivery date.

Thanks

Ravi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

field name of Actual delivery date is ETENR.

Regards

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table name is VBEP in which the requested delivery date and sales order confirmaed qty date lies in.

FYI:

Though we call it as sales order confirmaed qty date, if you see the column name "Delivery Date" is the same for both Requested Delivery date & Confirmed Delivery Date.

Example : Go to SE16N transcation and enter your Sales Order # against the corresponding field and execute. You will find two rows with two different dates (Requested & Confirmed). Even though both the Requested & Confirmed Delivery Date has the same column name " Delivey Date", the differentiation between those two rows is the Serial Number ( 1 & 2).

Answers (0)