Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measuring Points are not downloading to Device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the following

MI 7.0 SP18, ECC 6.0 xMAM 3.0 SR06

Now my problem is "Measuring Points are not downloaded to the device".

I checked MEREP_207 table in the middleware it shows entries for the MAM30_041 SyncBO

Checked the function module MAM30_041_GETLIST , this is also returning the records.

when i checked MEREP_MON the log file says "No download data from R/3 found in downloader

Downloader completed successfully (mobile ID: 0000000046, SyncBO: MAM30_041)"

Please suggest why it is not able to download to the device.

regards,

Kiran Joshua

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

Perhaps the issue is with the reference object.

Ensure that the equipment or functional location that the measuring point is attached to is on the device (i.e. MAM30_030 or MAM30_031). If it is on the device, then verify that the Meas Point child of the FL or Eq SyncBo (MAM30_030 or MAM30_031) contains the measuring point you're loking fort.

Tks,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Measuring Points(MAM30_041) have a reference to Catalog Code group(MAM30_017). There is a cascading relationship iwith filter by reference flag is set.

First check data of MAM30_017 in MEREP_207 table. You can also check logs in MEREP_LOG for cascading search failed warnings.

There are 2 ways you can get data for MAM30_041 syncBO

1. Replicate data for MAM30_017, so that linked records for MAM30_041 will be in MEREP_207 table.

2. In MEREP_PD, goto Synchronizer tab, uncheck the flag "refFlt" for MAM30_017 and MAM30_041. By doing this, middleware will not check for whole cascading i.e., MAM30_001->MAM30_031->MAM30_041->MAM30_017.

Best Regards,

Varun.

gopal_jee
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

1. Kindly check for the parent SyncBO. If parent SyncBO is not going then child will also not go...This is called cascading. This could be a reason for not getting data.

2. Kindly check the filters on your SyncBO, may be because of filters the data is not going.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Check the SM58 Queue to make sure you don't have any errors there. Also check the prpperties of the SYNC BO that is belong to the Measuring Points.

Thanks,

Greetson