cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

there is any functionality or configuration in SAP ECC 6.0 to apply automatic PGI block at plant level.without releasing this delivery block from delivery we are not able to do PGI, such type of configuration i need.

Regards

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you read the help for SPRO > LE > Shipping > Define Reason for Blocking in Shipping, you will see how it works.

You can set block:

- manually for at header level / schedule line level

- automatically at header level / schedule line level

If you want to have automatic blocking at header level:

- you have to set blocking reason for delivery type: SPRO > LE > Shipping > Define Reason for Blocking in Shipping - here choose "Delivery Blocks"

- you hva to define delivery blocking in the sales order type: SPRO > SD > Sales > Sales Documents > Sales Document Header > Define Sales Document Type (V_TVAK-LIFSK)

If you want automatic schedule line block:

- you have to define it: SPRO > SD > Sales > Sales Documents > Schedule Lines > Define Schedule Line Categories (V_TVEP-LIFSP)

But see the help for the customizing node...

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Dec 13, 2009 5:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

Actually in my company 10 plants are there.but i want to block PGI only for 1 plant.not for all plant.After completion of sales order if i am creating delivery i can.but after saving this delivery system block this delivery for next process like picking & PGI.Actually in my company some person are only responsible to release any block.

Regards

Ajit

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You put block at ITEM LEVEL in SALES ORDER as u know Plant is defined for each line item. It will block that line item instead of complete S.O. .

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try activating a user exit in program MV45AFZZ (USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION).

Provide a logic on saving of Sales Order to activate Delivery block for particular plant.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

without using USER EXIT there in no functionality in SAP to do this.

Regards

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. As the requirement is for 1 plant only and not common accross all.

To meet in standard, you may have to look at configuring New Sales Order / Delivery Type and all relevant assignment. Also a new Delivery Blocking Reason to meet the requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Edited by: Rajesh Banka on Dec 14, 2009 11:31 AM

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can still create a customised delivery block specific to the plant.and somewhere in the user exit, we can mention that other plants should not have this Delivery block. This looks more elegant than doing the PGI block by user exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but in customization there is only two assignments.

define blocking reason & assign reason to delivery block.

so we can say that its not plant specific.

actually i want to block PGI on plant basis.

Regards

Ajit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Define a new blocking reason which block only PGI and in the sales order- look for an appropriate userexit (like save_doc or save_ doc_pr, move field to VBAP etc.,) and default this delivery block when any line item has this plant.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can put movement type block transaction omjj remove allowed transaction

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible by configuring the delivery- blocking reason where in you can specify the subsequent activities that are to be blocked. If you configure it for blocking the PGI, then the system allows the user to create the delivery, picking....etc., and blocks the PGI. You can default this delivery block in the sales order and the delivery can be processed till PGI level.

Thanks,

Ravi