cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Error : Not processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing a problem where I have created a Scheduling Agreement for a customer of 10 items and I have have maintained schedule lines for 4 Items and target quantities for the same. system is allowing me to deliver the 4 items but when I am trying to bill the items it is showing Not Processed and billing is not done.

Although if I maintain target quantity and schedule line for the rest 6 items, then only system is allowing me to bill the 4 items.

I checked the Copy control routine for LF=> F2 it is '003' and in it Message '069' is the reason for this error.

I think this Error is occuring due to Incompletion Log but am unable to solve it.

My requirment is I donot want to maintain the schedule lines & target quantity for the rest 6 items as i donot want to deliver the items immediatly, So I should be able to bill the first 4 materials, although I am creating a Scheduling agreement for all 10 items.

Thanks & Regards,

Arunava Sahana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tested this scenario in Sand Box.

There is an incompletion log for the Item in the Sales order for the CUSTOMER MATERIAL in the ORDER DATA.

Please check the Incompletion log in the sales order and complete the data.

Hope it will resolve.

regards,

santosh