Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in the Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SD GURUS

The requirement is client want to see the accounting entries of Education Cess and Secondry Cess in the accounting document after processing the J1iiN.

They are processing the J1iiN document with the excise invoice type as '' NO BOND '' . After clicking the utilization button while processing in j1iiN the Excise duty, Secondry Cess and Education Cess get disappeared. But in the initial screen after entering the BILLING DOCUMENT, POSTING DATE in J1iiN the Excise duty, Secondry Cess and Education Cess are getting reflected in the appropriate fields.

If we see the accounting document after processing the J1iiN only the Excise Duty is getting reflected the remaining Secondry Cess and Education Cess is not getting reflected.

Kindly Guide me in this.

ANAND

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible that you may have to apply a SAP Note. I had faced similar issue in one of my assignment and the issue was resolved by applying a Note.

I do not remember the note number. It would be great if you could look for SAP Note, alternatively If you raise a SAP OSS message, you are likely to get response with the details of Note number.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rajesh Banka

Thank you for your reply

I will check the SAP Note as you said and i will get back

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rajesh Banka

I could'nt find the SAP NOTE. Can you guide me and tell what NOTE it is.

Thanks,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please raise an SAP OSS Message & they will get back with the details.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Anand,

THis is due to the Package uploading, kindly tell your abapers to activate the screen tabs in SAPJ1iin Screen 400 or 600 where these tabs are supressed, ask them to activate the same you will get all the entries.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sudhir

Thank You for the reply

As you said i will ask the ABAPER to check.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sudhir Nair

I have tried with ABAPER that what you have said. But still the issue is not resolved

Regards.

Anand