cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal Point problem (Distance Between Separators for Thousands Must Be 3.

SagarSontakke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created the SAP interactive form usinf WD4A. I have created a structure and used in layout of adobe form. This structure has currency field with domain curr17. ( 2 decimal places ). When i am trying to push button on the adobe form i get error saying "Distance Between Separators for Thousands Must Be 3. " I am not using any display pattern for Decimal fiels in adobe form. Its simple decimal field mapped to R/3 decimal field. Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this error?

Regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has anybody progress been achieved on this topic? Please provide us with the details if so, thank you, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Otto,

I could not achieve my objective and I had to use a CHAR field to store my value (it wasn't critical). In the form I used a decimal input field with limitation for left and right digits.

Best regards,

Nacho.

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

depends on your patterns! one time the point works as an decimal separator, an other time for the thousands!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Norbert,

I face the same problem but my patterns in Adobe Form are empty.

I would like to store a percentage (i.e. 25,50%) inside a DEC 6,2 field.

What should I do?

Thank you in advance,

Nacho.

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

what's the language/country of your form?? (properties in livecycle designer); in which language did you create/develop the form??

which sign do you use as decimals separator?

you can set display pattern like this: zz9.99 (have a look at the help in the livecycle designer)

values will be displayed like 479.00

have a look at the last section of this document:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/articles/strategies_creating_forms_lc_designer8/strategies_for...

br

norbert

once i had a similar problem and it had been the default language of the form. with designer 8.1 you can set 3 different patterns which should correlate, especially the one for the checks.

Edited by: Norbert Prager on Jan 16, 2010 6:38 PM