Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diffrent print preivew shows in superuser and normal user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

actually when i am try to open transaction F150 dunning run in super user login and checking print preview(of script) shows perfect as per requirement but same can not shows in normal user print preview missing data(cut some line)

e.g in print preview

super user login

Mayur traders

Ph No. 123456

M NO. 9898767546

e mail id:abc@

Web site :www.abc.com

Normal user login

Mayur traders

Ph No. 123456

M NO. 9898767546

In normal user login last two line are not showing as per above example.

Now pls suggest me how it is possible? what exactly happen?

pls suggest me any solution.

Thanks

Regards,

Shivam

Edited by: shivam pastagia on Dec 12, 2009 6:01 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam,

What happens when you run a trace for each of the users. Is there a difference in the auth objects checked during the trace?

Do the users have the same Parameter ID's?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam,

What happens when you run a trace for each of the users. Is there a difference in the auth objects checked during the trace?

Do the users have the same Parameter ID's?

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just guess but it looks like the normal user does not have authorization for reading address from Business Address Services. The values for telephone and mobile are stored in master data table for customer but additional values like email or homepage are stored in BAS. Have you tried to run system trace for authorization checks (ST01) for normal user and see which authorization checks failed?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I place my bets on 1 of the 3 S_ADDRESSxx objects combined with your inability to do a job thoroughly...

> Total Questions: 9 (9 unresolved)