cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete my history of the planned orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have planned and production orders in APO in the past date. How can I delete them?

I tried with /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER, it does not work. Also i tried deleting from the product view.

it displays the message no relevent orders selected, even after selecting the order. which means it is an order transfered from ECC. How can I delete such orders?

Also the transaction codes of APO are not active...i..e.. even if I enter the codes they do not open, i have to open only from the menu path.

can anyone help?

regards

aarvey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aarvey,

Alongwith the suggestions mentioned above by me, also include

carrying out /sapapo/ccr for planned orders.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarvey,

1) Try running /sapapo/rlcdel transaction and select category

of planned orders and try deleting it.

2) Run a mass programme in ECC side and delete the planned

orders and subsequently clear the queues and check

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aarvey,

Most orders that originate in ECC (such as Production or Purchase orders) may not be easily deleted in APO, they can only be deleted in ECC. When I need to remove many past due production orders from the system, I usually just TECO them using ECC transaction COHV.

Planned orders can usually be deleted in APO. /SAPAPO/RRP3; select change mode, select the order, select the trash can.

Transactions that begin with the 'slash' character can be executed at the command line if you preface them with "/N", so, /N/SAPAPO/RRP3 will take you to the product view. Most people eventually find this tiresome, and either use the SAP menu path, or create a list of 'favorites'.

Rgds,

DB49

Edited by: Dogboy49 on Dec 12, 2009 12:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for the input.. I tried deleting the orders in the ECC, i could but then I was stuck with how to update the same in APO!?

I have the integration model working fine but then how do i transfer the deletion flag of the production order into the APO server?

Again the same thing with the TECO process too!

Regards

aarvey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aarvey,

If your Production Order integration model is working, then deleting or TECO'ing the orders in EEC should automatically remove the orders from APO Livecache and from all online APO displays. If it is not doing so, then check your queues for errors. Also, as previously mentioned by Senthil, run /sapapo/ccr in case the systems have become inconsistent.

Rgds,

DB49