cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User for SRM auto-approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exports,

I am looking for a User ID which has a capability to automatically approve the work items in SRM..

Please advice me about the possibility of having such type of User ID..

I need this type of user because, If my SC has multiple line Item but out of which only one need approval and rest items can skip the process level. While populating the approvers for the line items I need some user ID which can approve the work Item automatically like system user in order to continue my work flow to next process level..

Regards

Bharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no Userid available which who can approve the shopping carts automatically.

In the system it is possible to have workflow where the shopping carts get approved automatically ( no apporval workflow started).

if you want some lines of the shopping cart to be approved and some lines of the shopping cart to be approved automatically , then you need to user Item Based Workflow ( which is Badi to be coded)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay, Can you please explain me in detail about Item Base Workflow..

I am using process controlled workflow (SRM 7.0) and BADI I am using to determine agents is /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER..

My requirement is this..

SC has following Items

Item 1

Item 2

Out of which Item 1 need commodity approval and Item 2 don't..

In this condition I can not populate a blank approver value for Item 2 which will hold my SC at that workflow step so I am looking for any system generated approver here..

Regards

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM 7.0, there is business process workflow configuration, in which process schema was defined. In Process schema, process levels will be there.

In the process levels, define the first level with commodity approval and choose the decision type as "Item based for partial document". Define the second level Automatic (system user).

Whenever you create a SC, the schema will navigate the process to the first level always and if the commodity doesn't exist there, then it will automatically driven to the next level which is nothing but auto approval.

We implemented this successfully. Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards

Kannaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a solution for this Issue..

We just don't need to specify a area guid for particular shopping cart Item for which we need auto approval..

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathan,

I have a same kind of requirement. Could you please explain like how did you achieve this?

Thanks in Advance!