SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U CCS CRM Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

My client is going for IS-U CRM Upgrade from CRM 4 to CRM 7, and I have been told to do initial assessment on SAP CRM, I need your help if you can provide me some useful tips, information or documentation related to this would really help.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

MAnju

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are upgrading to CRM 7.0 then your ISU system should be EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0.

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi

Your assessment should start with the customer requirement. What are the objectives of your client?

- if your client wants AMI to be implemented, then you need SAP CRM 7.0 and ISU Enhancement Pack 4.

- if your client needs customer financial supply chain management (collections, payments etc), you are good with CRM 2007 with ISU Enhancement Pack 2.

Ramana

FranziMickIT
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes it is always good to start with an assessment of the business needs.

After that, you might want to find product information regarding our solution SAP CRM for Utilities. You find ramp-up documentation here: service.sap.com/rkt-crm --> follow the path to utilities.

Also, you find cookbooks here: service.sap.com/utilities --> SAP for Utilities - Product Information --> SAP CRM for Utilities --> Cookbooks&Guidelines.

Best regards,

Franziska

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

I am also upgrading from crm4 to 7 and would be interested to hear you experience in terms of the benefits the business perceived.

Rgds

Antony