cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting a goods movement from non HU location to HU location without delive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello WM Experts,

I am looking for a functionality where i can post a goods movement from non HU managed storage location (Inventory managed) to HU managed (either IM or WM managed) storage location using material document and without creating any delivery.

I looked into the option in VLMOVE and it allows to post the goods movement of a HU from HU managed to non HU managed/HU managed without creating a delivery.

I tried with the material tab in VLMOVE, but only the "delivery create" tab is active and understood that this option will not work for me.

I am wondering if SAP has any functionality that allows to execute this goods movement without creating delivery.

The reason i need to post this document is i generate so many of such movements in my regular process and donot want to generate zillion delieries for this process.

Any suggestions would be of a great help.

Regards

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that stock is tagged with sales order ?

How you have HU in non HU managed location ??

If you want to move stock then use t code HU02 and create HU in non HU manged location mentioning destination location as HU managed .

Regards,

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. We do have HUs in IM location as part of our STO receipts, but i do not want to use those existing HUs. I want to use new functionality for receiving returns into IM and then move to WM after verification. I was looking earlier using partner storage location in HU02 and had difficulty in getting it through. Now i see that non HU to HU locations create material document for stock transfer.