cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS configuration REMAKE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am on a 3 system Landscape, and my Production will be ready by tomorrow with EhP4 and so i want to include my PRD in the existing TMS.

My scenario is like this...

1) DEV and QAS setup is done using STANDARD CONFIG--> 2 System Landscape (DEV and PRD) option.

2) Before my EhP4 installation on PRD(on Cluster) i set standalone TMS for PRD

3) Now post my EhP4 installation and before i hand over the servers to end users i want to include this PRD into DEV and QAS domain

So how do i go about this?

1) Shall I del the existing setup and configure from the first? If yes, will my transports flow from QAS that are already imported into QAS

2) Or simply include the PRD into DEV and QAS domain?

Please help me on this, and my Transport Domian Controller is DEV server.

Highly appreciate for any valuable info for this.

Thanks in advance to all Experts

Regards

Hari Haran.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> So how do i go about this?

>

> 1) Shall I del the existing setup and configure from the first? If yes, will my transports flow from QAS that are already imported >into QAS

Don't delete existing setup. Just add production system into your current setup. Then approve this system in your domain controller. And re-create your transport route as 3 system landscape.

> 2) Or simply include the PRD into DEV and QAS domain?

>

Yes. see above.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

Thanks for your reply,

How do i add the tranpsort route for the PRD, using STANDARD configuration or ADD TRANSPORT ROUTE and LAYER?

If i have to do it thru STANDARD CONFIGURATION can i do as 3 system?

It is important that i get the requests from QAS as soon as i add the PRD? Please help on this...

Thanks and regards

BasoKing

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to transport route and delete existing transport route and adapt 3 tier configuration for your Dev, QAS and PRD.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

let me just try and come back to you, i am still on the EhP4 completion.

But thanks again,

Regards

BasoKing