Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order report - by pricing condition

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a standrd SAP report to see all the sales order documents for which a manual pricing condition is added?

Example:

I have three pricing conditions: C1, C2 and C3

C1 and C2 comes automatically from pricing routines and ONLY C3 can be added to the sales order.

Now the requirement is get the list of orders (and line items) for which C3 condition is added or changed.

Thanks

Nagarajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you can try to do it with VA05 adding a field where you set the information that you need. You must use ABAP to populate this field.

Check the SAP Note Number 350068 Additionl fields in VA05:Customer material number as example.

Regards,

Eduardo

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I was looking standard SAP report. Please let me know if there are any.

My requirement is just to get the list of orders which are having a condition type. Who added that condition, when added, when changed, what is the value of that condition etc...

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, create the fields in structure VBMTV with an append. I think that it will be fields ZZ*

Second, open the report V05TZZMO (if it is not open) in SSCR. If you don't know ABAP, you must look for an ABAPer.

Third, in VBAK you have the field KNUMV. With this field search in table KONV if the condition (KSCHL) is modified manually (field KMPRS). Only you must decide if you have 3 fields for 3 conditions, you set a field of a long text with a text that report to the user about the manual modifications.

You can create a variant (filter by these fields) for the SO with these manual conditions.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

PD: I forgot, be careful with the performance.

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Dec 11, 2009 6:18 PM

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks again.

I am in the process of "No changes mode", means no changes in programming.

Looking for standard SAP report. I am wondering how come this simple reporting requirement is not available in SAP.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

V05TZZMO is a userexit, the older userexit in SD that you need open with SSCR, it's not an standard modification. It's similar when you create an own VOFM, you need open the SCCR.

Regards,

Eduardo

Answers (0)