cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All SAPGuis opened crashed !!!

0 Kudos

Hello,

here is what happens when I doubleclick on a OSS note in transaction SNOTE :

All open SAPGuis crashed, the SAPLOGON also and here is the only error message I can see in the dev_rfc.trc :

• ERROR file opened at 20091211 161723 Romance Standard Time, SAP-REL 710,0,171 RFC-VER 3 1100837 MT-SL

T:2672 Error in program 'saplogon': **** irfcnt.c:555 ********************************************* [INTERFACE_LEAK]

T:2672 Error in program 'saplogon': **** irfcnt.c:556 Dump ISAPrfc statistics: [INTERFACE_LEAK]

T:2672 Error in program 'saplogon': **** irfcnt.c:489 38 CSAPrfcITab instances created so far [INTERFACE_LEAK]

T:2672 Error in program 'saplogon': **** irfcnt.c:490 2 CSAPrfcITab instances currently active [INTERFACE_LEAK]

T:2672 Error in program 'saplogon': **** irfcnt.c:560 ********************************************* [INTERFACE_LEAK]

This also happened with SAPGUI 14, so I installed the new version (15) and this is exactly the same error.

My collegues do not have the problem, so this seems to be linked to my computer.

Does anybody already experienced such error ?

Does anybody have an idea where to look at ?

Thank you for your answers, I spent the all day looking for notes or whatever without success today.

Marc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

what is the differenc between the WORKING CLIENT and yours ( older Sapgui Patch or ?)

You can do teh following:

1. open an OSS MESSAGE in BC-FES-GUI

2. set the reg key of note #559285 Exception Trace: volle Funktionalität einschalten onto YOUR Client

and reproduce the behaviour... if an exception raised, please open an OSS message also in BC-FES-gui

1. Check the Sapgui installation on your client with the NWCHECKWORSTATION.exe, which you find in the folder

c:program filessapsapsetupsetup

Best Regards

Sven

0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your really fast answer.

I just run the check program, here is the result, there are 2 errors, I do not know the meaning but maybe this can help :

Action-Type : File

State : Workstation Check

Error : Error: COM Server registration paths do not match. RegPath: c:\PROGRA1\COMMON1\SAPSHA~1\bw\wdbz.ocx

Source : C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SapGui\wdbz.ocx

Destination : C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SapGui\wdbz.ocx

Error-Code : -2147219496

Action-Type : File

State : Workstation Check

Error : Error: File not found

Source : C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\sapgui\RW\sap_rpw.xla

Destination : C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\sapgui\RW\sap_rpw.xla

Error-Code : 2147024894

What is different on my computer regarding my collegues and probably the other WorldSAP users ? That's the big question.

I am trying to find, but I have no idea. I had SAPGui 14 and it was not working, so I upgraded to 15 but nothing changed.

I will now run the check on my collegue PC in order to see if they have the same two errors I have and then I will check what these errors are.

Thank you already for your help so far.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MArc,

i remember... the Snote use the PDF format to display the notes... right?

Please tell the abobe reader version... and please UNCHECK the Adobe reader Option

DISPLAY IN BROWSER

Best Regards,

Sven

0 Kudos

Hello Sven,

yes, this should open a PDF file. My Adobe Version is 9.2.0.124.

I checked my collegue's PC, and he doesn't have the errors with his SAPGUi checks. Maybe this could also be linked.

When you say to uncheck the ADOBE Reader, what do you mean, and how do you do that ?

Best Regards,

Marc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc

the adobe reader has an option:

Display PDF in Browser

This option can be unchecked ( Checkbox )

Finable in the Adobe Reader menu

Preferences -> Internet -< DISPLAY PDF in BROWSER

Click on OK and restart the saplogon and logon again to the oss...

Also please pay attention the OSS Note #1308147!

Best regards,

Sven

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Sven,

thank you very much for all your answers.

In fact I did not find the "Uncheck" button, but looking at the OSS note you mentioned, I found this note and apply the patch to ECL :

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1334302

Since the patch, everything is now OK.

So the error was dued to an old version of the ECL and needed to be patched.

Thank again and best regards.