cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorporating CI_INFOOBJECTS table into Universe Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to incorporate the data that the Query Builder returns into Universe Designer. Specifically certain fields in the CI_INFOOBJECTS table (such SI_STARTTIME and SI_FILE).

I have access to the CMS repository and all the tables that come with it, however no field in those tables returns result that are workable, and they all have bizarre names.

I've gone through the whole CMS_InfoStore, and there are a few tables there called NEXTRUNTIME and SCHEDULESTATUS that seem interesting but the data inside doesn't make much sense.

The purpose of this is to create a report that documents the scheduling times for the different reports, and that information is not found in the Activity Universe, however if I can get it from the query builder, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to incorporate it in a universe.

Any help will be dearly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Nawar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I could really appreciate some help with this problem, so please if you can share anything regarding it, please do so.

I was recently told that what I'm trying to achieve is impossible because of the way the Query Builder reads this information. Apparently this information is stored in a proprietary binary format that is unreadable and to get it I need to write some Java or .NET code to extract it in a readable format.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Or something similar to that? Any help will be dearly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Nawar

Edited by: Nawar Noori on Dec 29, 2009 12:04 PM