Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version data not coming in CN41n

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all

I created a project version for project and while executing the CN41n report, I am able to see the created project version. But when double click on any element/network it is showing the current status of the object but not the version data of it. Please suggest me where I am commiting the mistake.

And also is there any report which shows the profit center wise actual/plan costs on WBS element or project?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

before running CN41

in the DB profile check version data

now select the version you want to see

you should be able to see two lines now - current and version data

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In CN41 it is showing both version data. But I am executing CN41N with version details. It is also showing the version data, but the problem is when I am checking the details of any element (say material component/ activity element/ WBS element) it is not showing that version particular details. It is always showing current data of that object. Is it a bug?

Thanks

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out OSS note 992536

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have checked in the system

I am able to see version data using both CN41 and CN41N

there is no bug (at least in my system)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It will show the version data but the problem is different. Let me explain in details:

There are two versions created for project say version 1 and version 2.

When I choose version 1 in CN41n it is showing its details correctly. But when I choose a particular object (say material component/ activity ect) and double click on it see its details then it is not showing that version specific data. It is only showing the current data.

Or you can check this with by selecting version and then highlighting any object and then go to -> individual over view -> material component..it shows current data only but not version specific data.

Thanks