cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD ABAP: white background for table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to create a table with a white background. In the following link, though the "standard" design shows a white background, it is actually blue in the application.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6e/ae0e422dfcdc2ce10000000a1550b0/content.htm

How do I change it to white?

Thanks,

Sravanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini, there are some input fields too in the table and they are in white. The other columns should not be editable but they should be in white too. Please let me know if u come across a solution.

Also, is there any way of making the font size bold for a particular row in a table according to certain runtime conditions. If so, please post the code too.

Thanks,

Sravanthi

srinivasa_raghavachar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

You could use the property "Design" of cell editor like text viw/input box for this purpose.

Declare a an attribute in context of type of value of property Design(Check documentation) and set it value like "Emphasized" based on your requirements. This code could be in the method where you retreive grid data.

Next bind this context attribute to property "Design" of cell editor to selectively bold the font size.

Regards,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

GO THROUGH THIS LINK I HOPE THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/85/48a841c1dae034e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

THANKS

MRUTYUN

srinivasa_raghavachar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

I guess this is intentional design. If the table cell is non-editable then it is shown in blue color and if it is editable it is shown in blue color. Try changing table cell editor in one of the columns from text view to input field and you would get in white color.

You could use the property design of table and change it to transperant, but then there would be no lines for separating rows.

Regards,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Table Properties and set "Read Only" attribute to true.

This will make the table background white.

regards,

Np