cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B scenario with IDocs, sender system not in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

When sending a purchase order IDoc (ORDERS05) out of SAP ECC 6.0 I get the following error in SM58:

No service for system SAPPEE, client 200 in Integr ation Directory

Message no. SR053

Until now I did not register the SAP ECC 6.0 system in the SLD. Is this absolutely mandatory?

The RFC-Destinations work like a charm, the user (type C) and authorizations (for now SAP_ALL) should be ok (same settings in XI and SAP ECC system).

In the integration directory I defined a partner "IDOC_SENDER" with the following identifiers:

Agency = http://sap.com/xi/XI

Scheme = XIParty

Name = IDOC_SENDER

Agency = PEE_200 (SID with client from customers system)

Scheme = ALE#LI#LF

Name = 0000601140 (this is the vendor id from customers point of view)

Agency = AEE_200 (SID with client from vendors system)

Scheme = ALE#KU

Name = 0000001011 (this is the customer id from vendors point of view)

Within this partner "IDOC_SENDER" I defined a business service "Order" and assigned ORDERS.ORDERS05 as allowed outbound-interfaces.

Within this business service "Order" I defined a sender communication channel "Order_send_IDOC" with adapter type IDoc.

Based on this I created a receiver determination, interface determination, etc.

I also configured things in IDX1, IDX2. The metadata (structure info of idoc type ORDERS05) was successfully loaded.

Did I miss something? What to do to eliminate this error:

Message no. SR053

???

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Renaud

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, your answers

Until now I did not register the SAP ECC 6.0 system in the SLD. Is this absolutely mandatory?

Yes, because you must assign a logical system name you can see that int trx SCC4 on your ERP. Remember EDI needs tha data of the logical system, so do this configuration and try again.

see

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

Regards.

Marco

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there are some mis-configurations:

defined a business service "Order" and assigned ORDERS.ORDERS05 as allowed outbound-interfaces.

You do not define a business service when IDOC/ RFC/ PROXY is sender/ receiver

It should be Business System and it has to be defined in SLD and then imported in ID. (search on SDN for How to create Business System )

defined a sender communication channel "Order_send_IDOC" with adapter type IDoc.

You do not create Sender channel when IDOC/ PROXY is sender.

I would suggest that you follow steps mentioned in this wiki: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/SAPR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have not registered the same ,then do like this..

go to Business service IDOC_SENDER and select the Adapter specific identifiers and the nprovide the logical system name of the ECC and also the SAP SysID and Client and resend the idocs...

in your case need to assign the below

SYSID : PEE

Clinet :200

PI should be able to recieve the same now.

HTH

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Dec 11, 2009 8:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your IDOC partner defined as a logical system ? If so, corresponding business partner must be partyless ... And yes it must be registered in the SLD, cuz IDOC adapter will used the corresponding registered system to determine if LS or not LS assigned ...

Chris

Edited by: Christophe PFERTZEL on Dec 11, 2009 3:52 PM

Edited by: Christophe PFERTZEL on Dec 11, 2009 3:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, for this in integration directory I went to business service "Order" and there edited the adapter specific identifiers like this:

logical system = PEECLNT200 (assigned in senders system client settings -> SCC4)

SAP system ID = PEE

Client = 200

Just to be sure also added this logical system (PEECLNT200) within XI in SALE transaction. But no changes until now... I'm still getting the error:

Message no. SR053

Within XI in IDX1 the Port looks like this:

Port = SAPPEE

Client = 200

Description = blabla...

RFC Destination = PEECLNT200 (which works fine as mentioned in my 1st posting)

Within IDX2 I can see loaded meta data for SAPPEE, IDoc Type ORDERS05 and Client 200.

Anything else to configure? To check? To restart or refresh (I already refreshed sld cache)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to try...

Add SAPPEE as system id for business service instead of PEE as sysid and activate the same in ID and retirgger the idoc and let me know

i do had the same error and i used business service as IDOC sender service itself..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally solved it! Just had to create/define my business service under "Service without partner" instead of just in "Partner". In the adapter specific identifiers I set:

logical system = PEECLNT200

SAP System-ID = PEE

Client = 200

In SM58 of the sender system I just triggered the entry again with F6 and it went away...

Thanks a lot to all of you, points were assigned!

Renaud