cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize layout for Payment advice in F-58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got a requirement to change the standard layout of payment advice in F-58 transaction.

I am not getting how to do this.

In many threads it is mentioned to use 'FBZP', but for me the script name field is empty.

So I am not getting what is the standard script/Form which needs to be copied and modify.

I dont have functional guy so not able to explore much things.

So pls put some inputs.

Regard's

Jean.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Transaction FBZP, For checking the Driver Program, click on the Button " Pmnt methods in country" then you can check for the Specific country and for specific payment method, just double click on Payment method and you can find the resective driver program.

For Checking Layout used, Click on Button " Pmnt methods in company code" and then check for the company code and for specific payment method, just double click on it and you can find the Layout/ SAP Script for the same.

Hope, it iwll clear your doubt.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

Regards

Sachin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The script is F110_PRENUM_CHCK,and the driver progrem is rffous_c.

Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the US, the standard payment advice form is F110_US_AVIS. You will find the assignment in the IMG under the node 'Assign Payment Forms for Payment Method in Company Code'. You can search for (partial) text in the IMG to find the relevant hook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

Thnks for your reply.

Any idea about its driver program ?

Regard's,

Jean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to check the program RFFOAVIS or program RFFO<country>_*

Max