cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver Developer Studio - Sudden errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some problems with my NetWeaver Developer Studio 7. In my Project was everything fine. No errors. Than I made little changes like adding comments, I save and....many errors. There is always the error-message "...cannot be resolve". I've heard, that the Developer Studio is not perfect, so what can I do now? Rebuilt the project? Restart of the Studio?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your java classes have lost their path references and cannot resolve their classes, go to the navigator view and delete the com folder in gen_wdp/packages. Switch back to Explorer view and reload the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is a BUG. Restarting your NWDS (leave the problematic Project opened) and it will fix the classpath problems. Couldn't find any workaround for that.

Hope it helps,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

You might have changed or removed the propety: type in the context. Check all the attributes in the context. If you find any attribute with the red mark then there is a problem with that attribute.

Thanks

Raju Bonagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, now I have a new error message. I have deleted the Project and have created it new. Now I have noch more Top-Error (all lines are underlined with one error message). Now there are some lines underlined with the errors "... cannot be resolved". Do you know something about it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

have you tried reparing the project classpath and structures of your project .

where did you add the comments , please provide the error stack trace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I repair the classpath or the project structure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

right click on the project , you can find repair option , select repair and then you can project classpath and strucuture

and if possible send the error you are getting ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I've repaired now the project structure. Now every line of code is underlined red. And on the top there is one error message given:

This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type java.lang.Object (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath) PackagePointer.java project123/.../structure line 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double check if your project refernces/library references/class path variables are fixed. Else, rebuild the project again - restart NWDS.

Regards,

Jan