SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing with gross prices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I´m working with gross prices in billing, but i have a doubt about the difference between the amount calculated with gross prices and the amount calculated with net prices. I´ve specified a difference of $1 peso and determined an account in R402.

If the difference takes places, let´s say $1 peso, what happens with this difference?

It goes to the account?

Thanks for everything

Regards,

Manuel

1 REPLY 1

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The calculation with gross prices will always produce some differences comparing to the netto calculation. The reason is simple, in calculation with netto prices the VAT will be determine from the sum of the all netto lines during invoicing (EA19). In calculation with gross prices this happen in billing (EA00) and determination is for each line.

Event R402 enables you to add new business partner items and G/L account items to the contract accounting documents that are generated in invoicing and posted in contract accounts receivable and payable. Simply you will get new posting item for the calculation differences.

From my point of view this solution could work in your situation.

I hope that this advice will help you.

Vlado