SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Sets in IS-Retail ERP 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me how to create Price Sets.

Thanks

Brett

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brett, ¿Are you talking about "Sales Set" in Material Category?.

Regads,

Juan Carlos

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brett, ¿Are you talking about "Sales Set" in Material Category?.

Regads,

Juan Carlos

0 Kudos

Yes. I need to create groupings of articles where the combined sales price is less than the sum of the sales prices of each individual article in the set

0 Kudos

Yes. I need to create groupings of articles where the combined sales price is less than the sum of the sales prices of each individual article in the set

0 Kudos

Hello Bret. For that purpose you can use "Structured articles" provided in SAP IS-Retail. It's a kind of bill of materials that you can create to handle this. These are defined as "Material category" in the article master. The material categories for structured articles are:

- Sales Set.

- Displays.

- Prepack.

- Empties.

I belive that, in your case, we are talking about sales sets. Basically, you create an article with this category. A button will be activated in the basic data view of the article master called "Components". In the components view you add the articles and quantities that will be contained in the bill of materials. Then you can create all the others views as a regular article (Including pricing).

What will happen when you sell this article is that the stock will be taken from the bill of materials specified in the components view.

Customizing (Few changes are required, in my case I only changed the logistics process):

IMG ---> Logistics - General ---> Material Master ---> Retail Specific Settings ---> Settings for Structured Materials.

Regads,

Juan Carlos

0 Kudos

Hi

Article must be create under Article category Structured article (sales set), adding components in to that

Before create Structured article, first need to create your individual (components) article under single article category

after this add in the components button in structured article category under basic data

regards

satish