Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output VT01N

danny_polak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a few questions about this transaction.

Where can enter in the transport time of a delivery?

And i want to make a transport monitor, or maybe there is a transaction for it.

But i want to be able to see all outbound transport and for each transport i want to see which deliveries are in them and the expected delivery time. Also i would like to see the weight of each delivery.

I see all the information i need in the transaction but it doesnt has a technical field name, not that i can find.

Can anybody help me with this?

Regards,

Danny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Try to use this Tcode: VT11 to monitor All Shipments & Transportation, Deliveries etc.

2. For you other 3 questions particularly to add shipment cost calculation field try to Consult and sit with your ABAP Programmer

ABAP programmer can ahieve this for you.

Regards,

MH

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the table VTTK -shiment header and VTTP shipment item..along with the table LIKP-delivery header..

you will get all data abt the shipment..

Reg,

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Dec 11, 2009 12:39 PM

danny_polak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello JJ,

Thanks for your reply, It helped a lot.

I am looking to add 3 more things:

1.In our calculation schedule we have a field called transport cost, i want to add this field so i can see the transport cost cost for each delivery.

2. And i want to enter in somewhere the expected delivery time for each delivery.

3. How can i make hyperlinks for for example the delivery, so in my query you link on the delivery number and you go to the VL03N etc.

Can you help me with this also?

Thanks,

regards,

Wish

danny_polak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello JJ,

Thanks for your reply, It helped a lot.

I am looking to add 3 more things:

1.In our calculation schedule we have a field called transport cost, i want to add this field so i can see the transport cost cost for each delivery.

2. And i want to enter in somewhere the expected delivery time for each delivery.

3. How can i make hyperlinks for for example the delivery, so in my query you link on the delivery number and you go to the VL03N etc.

Can you help me with this also?

Thanks,

regards,

Wish

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For transport monitoring you may check t-code SD01-Transport

Check with ur Abaper for possbilities to add adding Transport cost in Additional data tab at item level in VT01N.

For Hyperlinks ABAPer can help for the documents view

For expeced delivery time you may check the tab Duration and Distance in VT01N.

Reg,

JJ