Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG- OUTPUT determination

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Iam facing problem in configuration. After making the all the changes if I save the screen, ticket is not getting generated in development so not able to transport in production. pls some one suggest what needs to be done.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There can be another reason also. The client may be kept open and hence it is not asking for any transport number. Please ask your BASIS consultant to check if the client is open or not in tcode SCC4. If so the client has to be closed with the proper option, and then do the configuration, it will ask for tport number

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not clear..still i think u trying to create a change request for output determination.

Check with ur Basis guy if no request is being generated.

I hope u aware that for ouput condition record change req. won't be generated.

Reg,

JJ

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should ideally propose you to assign the configuration to transport. If not, that only means that it is saving automatically to some transport number. I hope before doing this output configuration, you also did some other configuration and saved it in a transport.

Please log out and then login and do the configuration. It will ask for the transport number.

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks navaneethan.

I have deleted all the modifiable transport request and still finding it getting saved in somewhere but no clue at all.

Even I tried to create a new output determination but again the issue pertains.

Rgds

Edited by: Sivarajesh. J on Dec 11, 2009 12:28 PM

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneethan,

If the client is closed it goes to the non-modifiable status and we are not able to make any changes. kindly suggest me in this regard.

Regards,

Sivarajesh

Edited by: Sivarajesh. J on Dec 12, 2009 5:26 AM

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are various client properties.

One is that you can directly do the configuration without the transport number being asked.

Second is that you cannot do any configuration because everything comes in Display mode only (Production client is mostly like this)

In the third scenario, you can make changes, but it will ask for transports. This should be the client property in the development system. You may not be able to find the right option. Thats why I asked you to talk to the BASIS consultant

Hope this helps