cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross company sale and billing process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Could you please help me to configure Cross company sale and billing process step wise..my senario is:-

End Customer(J090) order goods (R-797) to company code and sales org (U100/U151). The stock is not available in plant U111. The inter company plant CQ11 agrees to supply the material (R-797) to the end customer directly. Now i need to create two invoices 1. End customer invoice and 2. Inter company invoice to the ordering plant AN36.

Comp code : U100

Plant : U111

Sales area : U151,DL,00

Material : R-797

End Customer :J090with sales area U151,DL,00 and company

code U100.

Delevering company

Comp code : CQ00

Plant : CQ11

Sales area : CQ11,DL,00

Please help me in this regard.

I shall be liable to u.

Thank u

Rikin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Assign the Delivering Plant CQ11 to the distribution chain U151+DL (Ordering sales org + dist.channel).

2, Assign Inter-company Billing type IV to your Order Type (e,g, OR).

3. Assign the Plant CQ11 to Sales Area U151/DL/00.

4. In XD01, create the Sales organisation U151 as a customer in the Supplying Sales area CQ11/DL/00. Then specify the customer number (e.g, 1111) against the Sales organisation U151.

5. Supplying company code CQ00 should exist as a vendor for the ordering company U151.

6. Now, maintain Pricing Procedure determination for the customer Invoice as below.

Customer Pricing Procedure (of the end customer) + Document Pricing Procedure (of your Order Type) + Ordering Sales Area (U151/DL/00) -

>> RVAA01.

7. Create condition record in VK11 for condition type PR00 on the level Ordering Sales org/End customer/Material (U151/End cust no/R-797).

8. Create condition record for condition type PI01 on the level, Ordering Sales org/Supplying Plant/Material (U151/CQ11/R-797).

Mark the condition type PI01 as statistical in the Pricing Procedure RVAA01. It is cost for the ordering company (U100) but revenue for supplying company (CQ00).

9. Maintain another Pricing Procedure (e.g, ICAA01) for Intercomp[any Billing as below,

Supplying Sales area (CQ11/DL/00) + Customer PP of the Internal customer created (e.g,1111) + Doc PP of the Inter-company Billing (e.g, IV) -

>> ICAA01.

10. In t.code V/06, for the condition type IV01(Inter-company Price), maintain/specify condition type PI01 as the reference condition.

We do not create condition record for Inter-company price condition type IV01. Infact, it takes the value from the ref condition PI01.

When goods are delivered to the customer J090 by supplying company CQ00, the Ordering company U100 will bill the customer J090 where the Pricing Procedure RVAA01 will be used (copied from the Sales order).

Next the Supplying company CQ00 will bill the Ordering company U100 using Intercompany Billing Type IV with reference to the Sales order, where Pricing Procedure ICAA01 will be used.

In the Inter-company Billing condition type PR00 also appears but in inactive mode. Condition type PI01 and IV01 takes the same value.

Hope, this will help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for ure detail explaination...Will come back to you if i stuck up somewher..Thanks a lot...

Answers (0)