cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First web dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was trying to develop a web dynpro application. The one in the help( probably most of u guys might have gone through it). for the updates it contains two views the startview and the result view.

I followed all the steps described in the documentation, but when I deploy it the browser displays a html page with content 'WelcomecomponentView' and the status bar has message 'pop up window blocked'. Am I missing anything. Are there any steps that need to be performed before I deploy that are not metnioned in the help.

Appreciate inputs.

sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj

the content itself is ''WelcomecomponentView' and nothing else. This is what is displayed in the browser and nothing else.

Meanwhile thanks for the link that u have sent me

sammer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please e-mail me if you want any additional information.

Its peddisetty@gmail.com

/Raj.

Message was edited by: Raj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj

infact i was working on this example. Probably i missed developing something mentioned in the documentation. I will redo the same and get back in case I need anything. Inputs in the meanwhile r welcome

thanks

sammer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj

Thanks fo rthe reply. I have checked the security levels and disabled the pop up blocker. But still the page is displayed with the same content. The content says ' 'WelcomecomponentView'. No clue what the or where the errorr might be. looking for guidance on the same.

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

I dont understand what the problem is, otherwise I can help you. It is better to practice the tutorials on the SDN rather than Help.

Please do this first tutorial.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/a-c/creating your first web dynpro application.pdf

As soon as you do this, if you have any questions, let me know.

Otherwise for the existing one please post the complete details. Are you getting any errors/exceptions when u run your application?. Please give me detailed description. Whats the content you are getting. Please paste it here.

Thanks,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

thats not a web dynpro error. May be you have set up the Pop-up blocker. So disable it and allow pop-ups. Your web dynpro application will be displayed. Are you doing through application->deploy new archive and run?.

Regards,

Raj.