cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not print T/O after creating T/O background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

Please let me know why the system can not print T/O after creating T/O background. During this process I am using BAPI_Goodsmvt_create to create the material document in the back ground after that I get transfer order Number for the material document immediately in the background but the system can not print T/O document. I would like to konw how to set in the system to print out T/O

Remark I have already seted all of configurations and form in OMLV. Moreover, when I do MIGO and create T/O Foreground(LT06) the system can print out T/O Ducument

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any spool generating when the background TO created? And also can you check if the print code is getting copied into the TO header?

If you try printing using manual LT31 what is the result? Are you able to get it printed or getting any error message?

I think the background TO generation is not getting certain parameters copied into TO which triggers print.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopal

Thanks you for your respond

Is there any spool generating when the background TO created?

Yes, spool generating when the background TO created but status is error.

And also can you check if the print code is getting copied into the TO header?

I do not know how to check print code is getting copied into the TO header

If you try printing using manual LT31 what is the result?

It can manual print by using LT31.

Are you able to get it printed or getting any error message?

The system do not show error message at all.

Please help me to solve this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are able to print manually using LT31, i think it is not the issue with the printing. In LT31 are you assigning a printer name or LOCL?

TO printing has issues with the LOCL when you generate TO in the background. I suggest you please add a SAP printer name in the config (LE>WM>Activities> Define Print Control> Assignment-->Printer-Warehouse management) for your source and destination storage type combination.

I remember we had similar issue with assigning LOCL and it doesn't print background, but when you create TO in the foreground or in LT31 it prints to local. Please assign the SAP printer name in the config and let me know if you still have an issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopal

Thanks you for your helping again.

I have still issue in print TO Now, The system can not getting the spoon and also had issue with assigning LOCL and it doesn't print background, but when create TO in the foreground, the system can print T/O. Moreover, I have seted already in the config (LE>WM>Activities> Define Print Control> Assignment-->Printer-Warehouse management), It's still can not print and not getting in spoon.

I would like to why I can re-print T/O using LT31 but It's not print automatically when complete creation TO in background?

As per I ask you, Is it possible that standard can print automatically when we use creation T/O in background? and Does It has to manual print T/O only?

Thanks you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chalermpol,

No. You can print the TO document in the background similarly as you print in the foreground. As long as you assign a SAP printer in the config and when the spool gets generated, you should get the print automatically.

May i know what is the print code that is getting populated in the TO header. If you go to LT21 and in click the header icon, you can see on the right hand bottom the print code.

And find the spool code that you assigned to this print code and find whether you check the print immediately for the spool code.

And also would like to know what information you are providing besides warehouse number and TO number in the LT31 screen during print..

Answers (0)