Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical Component which one to choose for Ehp 4

former_member346857
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an ERP 6 system which was setup as an ECC6 logical component within SOLMAN I have since deleted this and created a new system under ERP 6 so I can use maintenance optimizer to download EHP 4, however, I am unsure which logical component to use as under the logical component SAP ERP there is not a simple ERP 6 component, could someone tell me which is the best to use as I can see ERP Enhancment Pack but is this only used for systems that have already upgrade to EHP 4?

Thanks

J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below guide in which step to step procedure is defined how you can assign system to logical component:

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000293582009E.PDF

Also check SAP note 1122966.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

The document you have suggested is really good. i am currently working on EHP 7 upgrade for ECC 6 EHP 6 system with Solman 7.1 SP 8.can you please share such document for me to start with SLM, LMDB and MopZ ?? it will be of great help if you can do that.

Thanks,

Shiv

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I agree with you that there is no ECC 6/ERP 6 Logical Component under ERP Enhancement Pack.

However, first ensure you are on Solution Manager EhP1 to see an updated list of Logical Components.

Then for your ECC 6 system, you can create a new Logical Component in SMSY under SAP ERP of type :

Product - SAP ERP

Product Version - SAP ERP 6.0

Main Instance - SAP ECC Server

This should be sufficient.

Regards,

-Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.