The RA is run and the data displayed are as below:

Planning data:

R(p): 599,882, C(p): 1,746,184.47, P(p): - 1,146,302.47

Actual Data:

R(a): 1,109,567.78, C(a): 1,746,184.47

Changes in the period:

C(period): 66,222.31

Result analysis data:

R(c): 599,882, C(c): 3,229,818.57, C(r): 1,483,634.1, L(r): 3,120.9, COS: 3,229,818.57

Here the user is saying that the system should directly transfer any cost in excess of plan cost to P & L. Instead it is shown as reserves (1,483,634.1).

Could anyone please tell me if the user is correct and what has gone wrong. Will settlement of costs will make any difference.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Sangram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

RA is showing exact same it should be as reserves (1,483,634.1).

Coz the valuation it is created and the result analysis cost element is assigned to that line ids.

So the remaing as reserves (1,483,634.1) is going to RA cost element and after saving the RA the only RA values is avilable

for settelement and the values in RA cost elelment will settle when you settle.

Regards.

former_member309133
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your answer. As I am new to project systems, could you elaborate on the analysis. Why is the amount is taken as rexerves and what will happen when it is settled to FI?

Thanks,

Sangram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

When you run the KKA2 result analysis then go to its detailed view and there you can see the deferent values of WIP,Reserves,Loss,Cost of sales and other values how the r comming.

As i have told you that in the config of RA there is valuation Line id and valuation types are defined and the these line ids are assigned to the group of cost elements from where these values are comming.

When you ran the KKA2 and save the values the these values are saved in the result analysis cost element of catageory 21.

When you run settelment then these values from RA cost element moves to settelment cost element which you have defined in settelement profile.

For more detailes go to sap help.

Regards.

Answers (0)