cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Error CJ88

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the the WBS Element user has wrongly given Requesting company code. now while settlement cross company code transactions are getting activated. and i have tried to remove the Requesting company code from WBS it is showing the error as below.

Asset 300200000682 0 not in requesting company code ABC In global memory of function group AIST

Message no. AA001

Diagnosis

The asset number 300200000682 0 you entered, does not exist in company code ABC In global memory of function group AIST.

System Response

Processing cannot be continued.

Procedure

Correct your entry.

It is also possible that this asset is defined as a group asset. In that case, it cannot be used as an asset.

now how can i resolve this issue, can i remove the requesting co code or should allow cross co code transaction.

if i allow cross co code transaction, entries will wrongly flow to another co code.

please suggest...

Regards,

Shekar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the Auc is also created in req company code

first delete the AuC

then change WBS with correct cost centre

then recreate AuC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am unable to delete the asset.

Asset 300100000682 0 belongs to an investment measure. Deletion not allowed.

Message no. AY187

Diagnosis

Asset 300100000682 0 that you want to delete is an asset under construction assigned to an investment measure.

System Response

The asset cannot be deleted.

Procedure

The system creates assets under construction automatically when you create the investment measure, and deletes them automatically if they are not used (for example, when the investment profile is deleted from the master record of the investment order or investment project).

i do not want to change the CC in WBS, i want to remove requesting company code. & how to re-create AUC.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you will need to reverse settlement first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no settlement happened to AUC.

Regards,

Shekar

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if there are no postings close this project and set up another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

If you have not posted any costs then how are you deleting the asset ? You need to go and remove the Investment profile from the WBS element in which AuC is generated. System will give a warning message and allow you to proceed.

Regards,

L.Balachandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

sorry for trouble you, Actually at the time of GRN entries are flown to CWIP Exp a/c with cost object of WBS.

Ex: CWIP Exp a/c Dr ( With CC Object as WBS) 100

To SR/IR Clearing A/c. 100

then this amount while settling to AUC (CWIP A/c) in CJ88, i am getting above error. AUC settlement not happened.

now please clarify me which one do i need to reverse, invoice & vendor payment also made.

Regards,

Shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balachandar,

Thanks for you reply, i have tried to remove investment profile from WBS. it is showing below error.

Asset 300200000682 0 not in company code VISL In global memory of function group AIST

Message no. AA001

Diagnosis

The asset number 300200000682 0 you entered, does not exist in company code VISL In global memory of function group AIST.

System Response

Processing cannot be continued.

Procedure

Correct your entry.

It is also possible that this asset is defined as a group asset. In that case, it cannot be used as an asset.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

from your posts it looks like you have done Goods Receipt (GR), Invoice Receipt (IR) and payment has also been made. I would suggest you to reverse payment, IR and GR. Then Close this project. Create a new project with correct master data, assign the same to this PO. this way it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

all payment cheques were already en cashed also. can we change the wbs now in PO.

Regards,

Shekar