cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lower limit for Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have a requirement where we want to provide a lower and upper limit for the product price that the Sales person can offer.

Initially the standard price of the product should be visible. But the sales person can change the price to certain extend. But if he enters a price beyond the limits defined the system should not allow to create the SO.

I have done the following settings.

1. I have created my Pricing procedure and in SO the price is getting picked.

2. I have defined the lower and upper limit for my condition type that I am using in my Pri. proc. (CRM 7.0 path: SPRO>CRM> Basic function>Pricing>define lower/upper limit).

But when I am changing the price to something beyond the limits then also system is allowing to save Sales order. This means it is not considering what I have defined in "define upper/lower limit".

Please assist

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Cam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to VK11 tcode and enter your condition type and then enter your material and then go to the details button at the top (NEXT TO HEADER button), there in the resultant screen, you see the Upper Limit and Lower Limits fields and there you need to maintain.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The upper limit and lower limit mentioned are not ranges .

We can price anything above the upper limit but we cannot price anything below the lower limit.

The processes are mentioned clearly in the previous thread

RGds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnk u Krishna and SAp2020.......its resolved by your suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry not using CRM -

itss ecc 6 basic functions- pricing - condition types - upper/lower limit for condition type----

to set the limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "VK12(Change the Condition record)" if you have condition record defined for your condition type else goto the T.Code "VK11" and create a new one.

Enter your Condition type.

Enter.

Goto the condition record.

Select your condition record.

Click on Details or press F6.

There are two fields called as "Lower limit" and "Upper limit" under "amounts" tab.

Maintain values there.

Save.

Try now with creating the order more than the upper limit or less than the lower limit.You will receive an error message.

Regards,

Krishna.