cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning Smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on dunning Smart form , the otput is coming by default in german in transaction code F150.

I want the form in english and german.I have logged in as language 'english'.

How can I get english language output.

Rgds

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 15, 2009 4:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check 2 points..

1) Check the smartform, Whether the translation is available in EN (i.e. through SE63). If not maintained, please maintain the Translation in EN

2) Normally the dunning form will printed based on the Customer Communication Language. So please ensure EN is maintained for the respective customer (Through Transaction FD02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I change the language of customer the smart form is coming in english in dunning transaction f150.If I change any text in smartform , the changes are getting reflected only if the smart form output is in english , if the smartform output in german the changes are nor getting reflected.

Kindly Advice.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have done proper settings in the smartforms Language Attributes.

I.e. open the smartform in Change Mode -> Goto General Attributes Tab -> Language Attributes -> Translate.

Select the option 1 or 2, based on your requirement (May be you can select option 2, i.e. into selected Languages).

Select the Button Adjacent to the option 2 and select the English Language and press copy button

Finally save and activate your smart form

Note: If your form Original Language is DE (German), then you select the EN, Otherwise it is vice-versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the changes , but there is no effect of that.My Problem is if I change the existing text like 'Dunning' to 'Dunning Test',the changes dont relect when the print is appearing in german .

Kindly suggest.

Rgds,

sanjay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Have you fixed language problem in dunning

if yes please update as we are also facing the same problem .

Regards,

Shabeer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

1) Check in Tcode su3 (user profile) whether the Language is English or not.

if above is not the reason, then :

2) In the smartform General attributes tab -> Language attributes which is the language specified there? also, check the option selected under "Translate" tab .

Regards,

Vasuki