SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check whether a move-in date of Contract has changed or no?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Table EVER or EEINV/EEIN there is a MOVEIN DATE field and also a field "CHANGED ON". With later field not initial i can conclude that the move-in document has been changed.

But can i specifically know that whether a move-in date has been changed or no?

In transaction EC52E i can look the changes done to various fields (Extras -> Display Change documents), in which i can see the old and new value of any field which has changed.

Does any one know from which table these values are populated?

Is there any FM which i can use to see the change history of a move-in date?

Thanks,

Hrushikesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Change document for Move-in date is activated. So, you can get if move-in date is changed or not using FM CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ. This will return which field has been changed and NEW-OLD values of that filed. Pass move-in document number to object ID and corresponding object class and dates. I am not sure about Object class name for move-in. But you can check this in CDPOS and CDHDR table.

Regards,

Minal

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Change document for Move-in date is activated. So, you can get if move-in date is changed or not using FM CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ. This will return which field has been changed and NEW-OLD values of that filed. Pass move-in document number to object ID and corresponding object class and dates. I am not sure about Object class name for move-in. But you can check this in CDPOS and CDHDR table.

Regards,

Minal