Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Subtransaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created 5 sub transaction as per the requirement but in J1IEX IN EXCISE TAB i'm not getting the drop down list of those sub transaction type

How to get these sub transaction type in the drop down list is there any specific settings to be made

Thanks

Vkk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VKK,

under Excise config:

SPRO>LG>taxes on goods mvt>india>business transaction>incomming excise invoice>select fields

here Add an additional entry of J_1IEXHEAD-J_1ISTRTYP and declare it as input.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

AK

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Pl guide

0 Kudos

Hi,

After creation of Subtransaction Types, assign the same in following path;

SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Account Determination

> Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction and

> Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Our client is using Taxinj procedure I have made the necessary assignmnetalso the ETT/ST is in display mode how to make it as optioanal one .

0 Kudos

i HAVE MADE THE EXCISE ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT BUT EVEN THEN IT IS NOT SHOWING THE LIST OF ST TYPES IN THE DROP DOWN LIST ALSO IT IS NOT IN CHOSSABLE FORM AS IT IS IN DISPLY MODE HOW TO MAKE IT OPTIONAL

0 Kudos

it is standard SAP settings... only for particular excise transaction type (ETT) it will be in change mode...

which ETT are u using...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VKK,

under Excise config:

SPRO>LG>taxes on goods mvt>india>business transaction>incomming excise invoice>select fields

here Add an additional entry of J_1IEXHEAD-J_1ISTRTYP and declare it as input.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

AK

0 Kudos

Akileash

the issue is resolved its juz application of sap note i also read some where in sap service that it is not possible to include any new fields . but u have mentioned to add new is it really possible? though the issue us solved i wanted to know out of mu curiousity