cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Table Element In Pop Up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to build pop ups with dynamic tables.

I have two different group of pop up.

1) Will have table with two colums

2) Will have table with three columns.

Let us say i have three different input fields for which these pop up are to be created. Two will have pop ups with table with 2 columns and other one with three columns.

I have to dynamically decide if the pop up iniitiated is a two column one, i have to create a two column table with the table columns appearing and set dynamically and also the data to be shown filled in dynamically.

Is there any tutorial on the same or has anyone of you tried similar functionality?

Kindly help.

Regards,

Yogesh Bhatia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Please refer to the Dynamic Programming of Web Dynpro Applications example from the below link.

[SDN WD Java Tutorials|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/503f22f6-b978-2a10-bf97-ddc21267e752] [original link is broken];

Thanks,

Raju Bonagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

You can try the following thing,

1. Design a view with a 3 column table and bind the table to a node which can be filled at the runtime depend on which input field is selected.

2. Bind the Visibility property of the of the 3rd coulmn to a attribute of type WDVisibility.

3. When input field is selected where the Pop Up shows 3 columns show all the column of the table.

4. When input field is selected where the Pop Up shows 2 columns make the 3rd column as invisible by setting the visibility attribute value to NONE. This show only first two cloumns.

5. Put this view in a seperate window and open this window as a pop up.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Ardhendu Sarkar