cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Handheld application development - Select software component

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i try to create a new project in the developer studio fot the mobile handheld ... i can not select a software component because it is empty

i have added the plugins and adjusted the DOE from window->prefrences->mobile

why the select a software component list is empty ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even the LocalDevelopment was not in the list of choices for Software Component?

SoftwareComponent I believe needs to be created in Development Infrastructure perspective, then from there you can go to the other Mobile perspective and create your DCs or "Project"

Not sure if you are using NWDI or not, but this is a link for NON-NWDI development

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/EN/45/ec75a93bb306f8e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

I understand from you post that you have installed the mobile plugins as in the installation guide.

Once this is done , make sure the XOCA and NWMCLIENT is in proper place and also the files in it( as in the installation).

Now open the NWDS and see whether all the perspective is showing(LAPTOP and PDA) .

If this is showing then go to the "Development Infrastructure perspective" right click the root "LocalDevelopment" and "Resync Dcs" and make sure the XOCA and NWMCLIENT is appearing and refresh XOCA and NWMCLIENT by right clicking it.

Now you could able to create the Dcs.

Regards,

Muhammed Nishad J