cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Response doesn't get displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am able to see the response from a HTTP Receiver when the message is in the SXMB_MONI and is in the waiting mode.

After the message is processed successfully i am not able to see the http response. I get a blank screen in the bottom part of the window in the "Display XML Message versions" screen in SXMB_MONI.

Can anyone tell me how can i view the HTTP Response after the message is successfully processed?

Thanks,

Tirumal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

is your scenario sync?

if it is check this mail

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

michal -

I already have this settings. Yes its a HTTP Receiver and is a synch process.

My question is if i get a response back and in the SXMB_MONI if the message is in the "Log Version" mode then i view the response.

Once its processed successfully which a "Processed Successfully" flag then if i click on the Response Msg ID then i get a blank window without any response.

Let me know if my message did make any sense.

Thanks,

Tirumal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

but did you set loggin_sync parameter?

if there's an error in sync (or waiting too I believe)

your message will be visible

if successfuly processed then not

if you don';t have logging sync parameter

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

michal -

i have the parameter set to 1.

if there's an error or not then i can see the response status - either 200 or 500 in the waiting mode or "Log Version"

but once the message processess successfully - it gets processed even if the response status is either 200 or 500 but always reports success. During this time XI doesn't let the response get displayed.

Is there a way i could store the response (either 200 or 500) through configuration?

Thanks,

Tirumal