Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alter "Active Queries" in POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am running SRM 7.0 / EP 7.

Is there a way to alter the "Active Queries" in POWL for a page? For example, under "Strategic Purchasing" -> Strategic

Soucing, there are 4 lines of Active Queries, i.e.

RFxs

Auctions

Sourcing Templates

Document Output

Is there a graceful way of removing a line of queries, e.g. removing Auctions?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following transaction. You can delete the query or category.

POWL_CAT Maintain POWL categories

POWL_EASY Easy-POWL Feeder Builder

POWL_QUERY Maintain POWL Query definition

POWL_QUERYR Maintain POWL Query role assignment

POWL_QUERYU Maintain POWL Query user assignment

POWL_TYPE Maintain POWL Type definition

POWL_TYPER Maintain POWL Type role assignment

POWL_TYPEU Maintain POWL Type user assignment

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

The closest transation to configure such is like POWL_QUERYR, or configure query based on role assignment, where there is an "Activate" checkbox. But when I uncheck them for the entries that I would like to remove from Active Query, and refresh the POWL, the query does not disappear. Have you tried the configuration?

Another possible transaction is POWL_QUERY, or Query Definition, where I can remove the queries altogether. But this is not ideal as we would want to hide the queries (or make it configurable) instead of deleting the them permenantly.

Thanks again.

namrata_d
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Did you get any solution for this issue. Even I need to remove the pred-define query from portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namrata,

I had a similar requirement (to hide some active queries from the recruitment dashboard). I achieved it by deleting the queries that were not required, using transaction POWL_QUERYR. It just removes the link between the query id and category (the query still stays in DB).

In case you decide to re-introduce the queries, you would just have to create entries back in POWL_QUERYR.

Regards,

Shyam