Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

PI 7.1 is sending the following error:

2009-12-10 15:55:00 Information Trying to put the message into the send queue.

2009-12-10 15:55:00 Error Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id ee6b5d0d-25a6-4aec-0fec-f1099b5335ce(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -803, SQLSTATE: 23505, SQLERRMC: 1;SAPPIDDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK.

2009-12-10 15:55:00 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id ee6b5d0d-25a6-4aec-0fec-f1099b5335ce(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -803, SQLSTATE: 23505, SQLERRMC: 1;SAPPIDDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK

2009-12-10 15:55:00 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id ee6b5d0d-25a6-4aec-0fec-f1099b5335ce(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -803, SQLSTATE: 23505, SQLERRMC: 1;SAPPIDDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK

I didn't find anything into OSS... =( Does anybody can help me?

I really appreciate your help

Regards,

Gilberto Martínez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make potential readers more aware about the issue you should provide more details like where exactly are you getting this error and for which type of flow.

I have seen such error in file sender case when the source directory in use doesn't have enough authorization to perform required operations based on channel settings.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I don't know why, when I submit my question it was recorded twice. Into my other question I put more detail after some replays. Sorry.

I'm going to close this question to continue with the other one.

Please if you have some time read my other question. In the meantime, I will check your comments

Regards

GM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to this thread

Can you please open a new discussion and provide a link for further communication?

Thanks & Regards,

Dipen.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you resolve the issue?

We are getting the same error in File Sender channel with EOIO which is causing a lot of data missing..

Regards,

Suman

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Which PI version you are using? Is it double stack?

We also faced a similar problem few days back.

We have tried a below approach and succeeded.

1. Can you please check with T-code SXMB_MONI if there are any queues are stopped (Red circle symbol written STOP on it).
  2. Go to t-code SMQ1/SMQ2 and click on the line items, it will open another session which will display the details of message status (Green flag-scheduled).
  3. Click on the Resend button on the tool bar, it will show a pop-up there click on Retain button.

This will help you to restart a stucked EOIO/EO messages.

P.S: You have to determine that how many such kind of queues are stopped and so you have to manually restart those scheduled messages.

Also refer to this thread

Try this if it helps.

Regards,

Dipen.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check