Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to execute a method used in Model

former_member202443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I want to know that how to retrieve the data from the Model used in my webdynpro project.

scenario

- I have created CAF appliation with Customer BO and generated this BO as a service called findAllCustomer. This service is tested and working.

- I have made a webdynpro project and created a Model by using WSDL link

- I have then referenced the Model nodes to the context of the component controller

- I have then generated a table by using template on view controller (list of customer)

question: how do I invoke the the method to fill the table of customers??

Regards,

NK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I think One Step is missed out in above Solution

<ModelName> modObj = new <ModelName>();
<Sub-Node> sub = new <Sub-Node>(modObj);

wdContext.node<Sub-Node>.bind(sub); // This One ...

sub.set<ParamterName>(<Para Value>);

Request_<Model Struc> reqOut = new Request_<ModelStruc>(modObj);

Response_<Model Struc> resOut = new Response_<ModelStruc>(modObj);
reqOut.set<Sub-Struct>(sub);
reqOut.execute();

Hope It help.

Regards

Jeetendra

former_member202443
Participant
0 Kudos

hello guys,

Thanks for the reply.

I have implemented the code what you guys have sent to me. I have implented this code on a Method of the component controller. Then I call that method on the button event of the view controller.

when i press the button, I got the error message.

Do you guys know where to set the authentication for this service?

com.sap.esi.esp.lib.mm.config.exceptions.TechnicalException: Failed to create Logical Port for Service Reference with id [CustomerBO_new_undefined_sg_1_BASIC]. Reason for the failure is that no one of the following Authentication Methods [None], [SAP Logon Ticket], or [SAML Assertion] is allowed in the related Communication Profile. Such an Authentication Method is needed as the Authenticaton Profile is [businessOrTechnicalUser] and no User Account is assigned, so the Authenticaton Profile is considered to be noAuthentication or businessUser. Related Communication Profile is [SAP_DEFAULT_PROFILE 1] and it allows Authentication Method(s) [User Name/Password (Basic), X.509 Client Certificate, SAP Logon Ticket, SAML Assertion, X.509 Certificate Doc.Auth., User Name/Password Doc.Auth.]

at com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.RuntimeConfigGeneratorImpl.createLogicalPortForServiceReference(RuntimeConfigGeneratorImpl.java:421)

at com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.query.discovery.DestinationsHelperImplSoa.selectServiceEndpoint(DestinationsHelperImplSoa.java:1020)

at com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.query.discovery.DestinationsHelperImplSoa.getWSDLUrl(DestinationsHelperImplSoa.java:996)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.GenericServiceFactory.getWSDLUrl(GenericServiceFactory.java:582)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.GenericServiceFactory.createService_NewInstance(GenericServiceFactory.java:338)

... 85 more

Regards,

Naeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

To set the authentication you need to set it on the logical destination of particular WSDL if it is a web service or you can set the authentication on connection property of RFC. Try it and let us know if you face any issue.

Regards

Jeetendra

former_member202443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jeetendra,

Thanks for the reply.

I know Logical Destination. But I want to stablish the Business Scenario Communication through communication profiles and provider system settings in NWA.

For doing that, I have set the communication profile in NWA and now I want to configure business scenario communication, my problem here that I don't find Service Definition which I like to use. Even though, I have publish the service in Service Registry it shows there. But it doesn't show me in Business Scenario Communication configuration.

In Business Scenario Communication configuration, Service Group is found which I have selected. This service group I have created at the time of creating Model in Webdynpro by using WSDL link. Once I activate the Business Scenario Communication configuration it shows me FAIL in STATE column.

Do you have any idea??

Regards,

Naeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use this for execution of web service model

<ModelName> modObj = new <ModelName>();

<Sub-Node> sub = new <Sub-Node>(modObj);

sub.set<ParamterName>(<Para Value>);

Request_<Model Struc> reqOut = new Request_<ModelStruc>(modObj);

Response_<Model Struc> resOut = new Response_<ModelStruc>(modObj);

reqOut.set<Sub-Struct>(sub);