cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check for Credit Blocked Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus;

The client wants that the sales order availability check should not be active when there is credit block for the sales order.

If VBUK-CMGST is not B, then the confirmed quantity for the sales order should be zero.The stock should not be blocked.

How can we achive this?

When I investigated the system, I found routine 101 which has the above description but i am not sure how it works.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards

J.Black

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that you refer to tcode OVB8.

Set a break point and debug it, you could see how it works.

You will see this: some conditions are true: you are not in simulation and the credit block is working, so the system give a message error that lock the ATP.

Regards,

Eduardo

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no need for any routine for this requirment. Please test it on system when any Sales Order is blocked for Credit the Availablity check does not run. We have go run the t-code "VKM3" and release the Sales Order and then go to the edit view of the Sales Order in VA02 and run the availablity check then only the material will be confirmed and final delivery date shall be triggered.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanx for your suggestions but OVB8 doesnt work, there's routine 101 there standing but not working.

I have the case sales order blocked with status B, but the confirmed quantity is still sales order quantity.So that i checked OSS notes, found a note 307295.It's 4.6C version.

Could you please tell me that this is a correct way, that SAP has a bug for this issue and this OVB8 doesnt work correctly?

Regards&Thankx

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether any user exit is activated to keep the sales order quantity even the order is credit blocked?

You can check in the include MV45AFZF - USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I already know this userexit.Just want to ensure that this issue works normally in standart or not.If not works, i willl try this user exit.But if there is already standart solution to this issue, then I will try it.

The above solutions like OVB8 doesnt work, but if really it should work(i an not usre), why it doesnt work in my system.What is missing i do not know? In OSS there are many notes for this issue but still couldnt get a solution.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try the Tcode OVZ7 to block the confirmation of quantities. Below is the F1 help...for your reference

Confirmation block

Indicates whether the system, in addition to blocking delivery, also blocks the confirmation of order quantities after an availability check during sales order processing.

Example

You may want to block confirmation of sales orders where the creditworthiness of the customer is in question. In this case, you set the confirmation block for the delivery block that relates to credit problems. During sales order entry, when you enter a delivery block because of credit problems, the system, after you save the order, does not confirm any quantities for delivery. In this way, the goods remain available for other customers.

Note

If, before you save a sales order, you look at the schedule line overview, you can see what the system would confirm, if the block were not set. However, as soon as you save the sales order, the confirmed quantities are automatically reset to zero.

Thanks,

Ravi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the Sales order is blocked due to credit limit exceeded, then "Credit block" will be triggered at the Document Header level & applicable to all the items of the SO.

In Config- there is a node you can check, where quantity confirmation will be blocked for the delivery which is blocked for Credit & Confirmed qtty in schedule lines will be reset as "Zero".

So there wont be any TOR happend to the respective items in SO. Its std process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rauziddin,

What's the standart way to make the confirmed quantity zero?Where is the customizing? Could you please tell it?

thanx

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the settings in OVZ7 as mentioned before by forum member Ravi?

What I meant in my previous response is, was the user-exit already activated in the system and that resulting the sales order quantity NOT made to zero?

Is the sales order going into credit block? You may need check the settings in OVA8.

If all the above are not the reason and looks fine, then per standard the system should set the sales order confirmed quantity to 0, when credit block happened.

If not then as you mentioned you may need to implement OSS notes 307295 and 395602 - Double availability check in case of credit block.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all, the std normally works but the client has done sth wrong with the document.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i am having the same problem. How could you solve it?

I can not even save the sales order.

Thanks in advance.